Swing

Here is Lee Hyori's new song, Swing. Love it. I just love her. And this is just fresh.




Love it!. Has got nothing to do with me personally, cause I'm good and all that ok. Hehe!


So they say the clown resembles a fun but scary ex-lover or something like that. And she's all wearing black cause she's emotionally 'killed' by the clown. The luggage the clown brings resembles her? And she purposely 'haunts' him with all these memories she brings along with her. Something like REVENGE! TASTE YOUR OWN MEDICINE like that! Huahuahua. Ok I'm officially crazy. But yea, Hyori's the best. :))

Edit: Ok so I don't think the video is coming out right in my blog as I can't seem to fit it! That's the smallest, I swear! Go watch it yourself in YT ok? :)

credits to owners, subbers, uploaders etc.

posted under |

0 paints:

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments