You think I cannot gossip ;p


WARNING
To be read in a very high sarcastic tone, with exaggeration all over your face and your hands flying every where:

I feel like I have no rights to say this. Maybe it's because I'm still young and still don't understand what makes the world goes around. Or maybe it's because I have a mind that's too broad? Haha. I even try my hardest (read as waste my time) putting myself in their shoes and try to think like them but I just can't. They must have really incredible IQ numbers!

Ok in general my dear readers, imagine this. Nowadays, banyak wedding invitations ikut tag FB je, senang kan. If you're invited then you're tagged. Obviously out of courtesy, RSVP kena la bagi ye tak? FB pulak very the public oneeeee. Your wonderful wedding invitation might attract many pairs of eyes. Ada secubit nak tengok je, ada secubit pulak nak rasa happy "eh makcik muka mcm ni pun dah nak kahwin dah", ada pulak secubit tak malu tag diri sendiri. Huahuahuahua. Secubit yang last ni lah are very interesting and complicated people. You'll never EVER guess what's in their minds.

Dahlah invite diri sendiri, tak kenal siapa-siapa. You wear your expensive clothes, put on your shiny shoes, and with that expression on your face you basically crashed the person's supposedly wonderful day. They don't know who you are yet you expect them to treat you like you're the King. WTH seriously. How low can you go? Bak kata my friend, macam orang masuk rumah orang lain, masuk dapur habiskan makanan, pastu keluar marah-marah. Hmmmmm sounds like a burglar yang tak puas hati, no? Hehehe.

That's one point. What happens if you're caught red-handed? OMG, mana la nak taruk that pretty face of yours, kan? Dah pakai lawa-lawa pulak tu. OhMyGDragon betul. Eeeee if that was me, hihi, malu betul! I wish the Earth would swallow me there and then!! HAHA aaaahhh I get embarrassed and giggly just thinking about it. But as usual, some people are just 'unique'. Secubit dari secubit seperti mentioned above (YAYTK Manglish pun boleh berterabur!! HAHA), muka tebal satu batu. Makeup tebal, tak kut. Hehe. Mungkin tak pakai cleanser yang sepatutnya?

The most important point, after dah crash someone else's party, take their delicious food, CAUGHT RED-HANDED (HAHA), you go back and you get all pissed off and you make a public statement dissing the host that doesn't even KNOW you in the first place. Be grateful you're IN the marvelous place itself! Seriously, WHERE IS THIS PERSON'S BRAIN AND WHAT SIZE IS IT??? Kelakar ok. I can't even put my finger on what the hellllll is he thinking. Memang sangat complex this creature.

So I've been figuring out and trying to increase my amp of thinking (or decrease maybe?) but I still don't get it. Tolonglah, someone should get an award for finding out this interesting subject.

First, I can't imagine wasting my time getting ready for an event that I don't even know what for and who are the people who would be there.

Two, I can't imagine actually stepping into the place and eating their food like nobody's business unless I'm from the movie "Wedding Crasher" (that's a good movie btw).

Third, I can't imagine how effing red my face and in fact my whole body would be after I've been found out, kantoi di situ gitu.

Fourth, why the hell and how would/could I get pissed from all of the above when I should feel embarrassed and out of place? Especially when I have no clue what so ever?

I don't blame you for not getting what I'm trying to say because basically, memang it doesn't make sense!! Like I said, all our IQs doesn't match this subject!!! Tapi to some, it does and it's very crucial in their lives, haha.

Ok on a serious note, personally, I don't mind this 'unique' person not understanding what our event is for because he can easily join the 'unique' pool. Unfortunately he won't stay unique if he stays in the pool, bahahahah. Ok terpesong, keluar sekarang! Anyway, a misunderstanding is one of the ways of life. The way you unravel it is how wise and responsible you are. And especially RESPECT. Be a wise netizen and don't go shouting the F word without a solid ground to a person much much wiser and most probably more knowledgeable than you are! Buat bikin malu je. Like my friend googled, what does "cakap tak serupa bikin" mean in English? It means "talking in colours" :D So stop talking in colours (or in your case, spitting) and start talking some sense! Boleh? BOLEH CIKGU! hahaha


Side note: NAK MUSHROOM SWISS BURGER FROM BK!!!! Nasib baik bukannya mengidam kalau tak memang lucky betul future laki ku.

posted under |

3 paints:

Sarah Ramli said...

omg.imi.seriously.facebook is becoming like a public toilet.anyone can get in and vandalise it.it's not safe at all.mcm this tragedy for instant kan.suka suki jemput diri. and a fren here actually got her house broken into due to her updating her status like tonnes of times per day(i hate these kinds!) giving details of what,when,and where she's at. sedar2 perompak tu rupanya stalk dia on fb n rompak rumah dia when she went back to malaysia. like perompak tu ulang alik naik lori smpai the house was literally licin. dangerous kan? so amek iktibar.change fb privacy settings and don't go approving every friend request they get! (tak suka org2 mcm ni jgk!) sigh.people nowadays are unbelievable.

Izati said...

omg seriously sarah??!! ok i did think it could happen but i didnt imagine it would really really happen!!!!
betul la, lagi2 friend request yang tak kenal. nyampah ok.

Sarah Ramli said...

kann.minah tu balik je sedar2 rumah kosong mcm baru pindah.seriously, sofa pun diorg angkut curi.hehe

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments