Jalan-jalan


Temperature today was 14C. So I decided to finally go to Crookston to find where the heck my hospital placement is. Relaxing walk, I had. There was a park nearby as well but I didn't take any photos. Hehe.


See, it's a clear sky. Takda pun haze so don't fret. But I bet the small "glassy" particles are everywhere. *shivers*


I'm starting to get tired easily with this warm weather.

Big fat reminder to self: Start drinking your juices!

A song is currently on repeat in my head right now. And it's quite a depressing song I might say, but it's relaxing, so what the heck.

Y'all know how I love Hyori. This one is called Want Me Back. Love the beginning, "It's. O. Ver." :) Again this has nothing to do with my current life situation, it's just me liking this song so my dear friends pls don't go psycho on me and ask what happened. I love you all! :))

credits to alexiiiaaaable

posted under , |

1 paints:

lady pot pet said...

Nice layout Imi..I loike bak kata si Yumee tu....

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments