In the morning


Woke up today feeling even more tired and forced myself to sleep MORE. Finally got out of bed and went straight to the toilet, had my usual morning business and brushed my teeth. Only after that I glanced in the mirror and I was shocked to see a pair of swollen eyes coupled with eye bags. T.T A tiring yet enjoying weekend, I had.

Hawa's birthday party was on Saturday. As usual, Saturday nights always end late with the never ending boraks. ;) Called Mum and of course dia bercerita pasal cucu-cucunya. Bak kata Azmil, "Sikit-sikit Adam! Sikit-sikit Ariz!". My nephews have groooown. Especially Ariz with his never ending borak. This time Mum said, during a wedding Ariz went "You know what Nena, that old lady gave me a JUNKIE LOLLIPOP!" Sabar je la pak cik kecik ni, hehe!

Went to a car boot sale in Lanark yesterday (finally stepped into Lanark after more than 2 years in Glasgow!) and the weather was soooooooooooooooooo hot! The sun was blazing down on us, literally. Tak pasal-pasal bertambah hitam, and kaki berbelang thanks to my crocs. Got a few crystals, tak nak beli banyak barang just yet because I'll be moving (again) after the term finishes. But the weather was so nice, we just had to get ourselves some ice cream!

After that we had our picnic session by the river!!! Sighh, so nice, to be able to spend the day out with good company and good warm-but-cool kind of weather.

Everyone sibuk makan. NGAP!


Ngap jangan tak ngap!



Antara pompuan-pompuan yang suka berfoya-foya.


Lepas makan, I became this gomok! T.T


After that Nizam brought us to this animal farm-ish place. Dapat walked through a very short track and saw the wide space of land with the "big kipas putih" in the background. Siap ada white deer lagi. Pastu in the "farm" jumpa a pair of black swans, new born kambing biri-biri, goat with a goatie and sheep-ish smile (how ironic, haha!), and fluffy rabbits!! Sayang je tak dapat tengok babi, kalau tak boleh lepas geram kat dia jerit-jerit "BABI!". :)

That night as usual makan-makan at Aunty's place and went home quite early. Everyone was already tired. I slept before midnight! Fuh.

Tomorrow's plan: Go to post office to post Izura's document (baru nak post esok, mintak maaf. Dah lama GILA tak pergi post office, tak gheti dah!) and jalan-jalan cari hospital in Paisley. Hope the weather will be good.

As usual, I will end my day with reading a few notes from uni and keep reminding myself to be a more patient and understanding girlfriend (and daughter jugak ;p)

posted under |

0 paints:

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments