Tak Suka!


So, I have been so emotional lately. Thanks to Miss Hormone, of course. No actually, I'm full of emotional distress! ABUNDANT! I need to go to an anger management course.


Last Friday was no joke. Fridays are no joke to me. I hate them, (just this semester because I'm not supposed to literally HATE Fridays) because I always have 9 to 5 and just one hour break in the middle. And especially last week, labs took longer than usual. I'm not gona say it was pointless but, ntahlah. Pastu that night a few people just pissed me off I just couldn't control myself. The last time that happened was in Form 5 in KYS. OMG, I just couldn't handle it. I was literally boiling up to my brains!

Every now and then after that I stayed up pastu my morning alarm didn't give any effect to me at all. AT ALL! Was it because I had a weird dream. Ok, I basuh kaki tau.

Pastu today, the rain/snow is so bad. WHY WOULD IT BE SNOWING AT THIS TIME OF THE YEAR?!!! That's global warming for you. The wind was the upmost horrible, over the top! I literally got to my flat faster than usual. Why? Because the wind blew me from behind. Takut ok kalau ada benda flying towards me and hit my head ke apa ke, it was soooooooooooooooo strong, the wind. So there was no point of me using my already-broken umbrella. And hence, I was soaked. And cold. And depressed!

And then kelas lab harini useless. Takda orang nak dengar cakap aku buat ni buat tu. Buat rileks je, tulis buruk-buruk pulak tu. Padan muka smorang kena marah. Takda soalan ditujukan kerana the context was kosong. Yeap, it was.

Now, I'm trying to calm myself down with chocolate chip cookies and milk. I can't eat ice cream or I'll freeze in my own pajamas. :((( I've been keeping everything in and was doing fine and then the rain came and its 3 degrees outside during spring and everything is just spilling!! *deep inhale* BENCI!! Nak balik Malaysia and mengadu kat Mister! I miss everybody but I'm a bad person because I'm too busy and couldn't keep in contact. BAD BAD GIRL! :(

I'm gona go shower now and have a good cry.

posted under |

3 paints:

Miss Khalid said...

sweetness! Let's switch places okay? I bring my mister to glasgow with me. Then you can be with ur mister here in kl okay?

At least u hormones yang buat you pergi anger management classes. I have people blaming me left right center for nothing! Pfft

I miss you. Hope i can come to glasgow one fine day and visit you.

Syed Ali Rabbani said...

if everything goes well, i'll be back in glasgow this june. then we go bbq ramai2 okaaay!!

Izati said...

i miss youuuu elisha. :( let's switch for awhile ok? hehe

ali-kun. i wont be in glasgow in june!!!

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments