New Layout!


I've put up a new layout! I was getting bored of the dark and dull layout and so this is my new one! :))) I don't want my blog to look as depressing as the owner. Hehe

I want to start new on certain things and this should mark as the first one. I now should start being selfish for the time being (and no one should get mad at me) because my exams are coming! Tsk. Next week I'll have the horror FMT test, a hospital visit in Paisley and a PP3 practical class test! Since I was the only one who passed in the PP3 class mock test previously, I surely pray and hope that I won't flunk this one!!!

The week after I'll have a presentation of my hospital visit (more like a drilling session!) and then a video exam of "Responding to Symptoms". Sigh. AND THEN the week after that I'll have a degree exemption PP3 practical class test. If I pass this I won't have to take the exam this May!

InsyaAllah I'll do well. Pray for the best!

posted under , |

0 paints:

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments