Failed Therapy

Failed retail therapy. Mungkin ada hikmahnya.


Today went to town (alone) since the weather was ok and I needed to buy Hawa's present for her party tomorrow. Dia dah excited and has been asking what we got her ever since. Tak sup-gh-ise la, Hawa ni. Hehe esok pergi party bawak basikal okay.

Anyway buying her present only took me 15 minutes. :) After that, had my hot chocolate break and sambung for MY stuff. I haven't gone down to Buchanan Street ever since New Year sale. Ke? Ntah, macam exaggerating gila la pulak kan. But I can't remember when was the last time I went down. Setahu I, every time I lalu Buchanan St I'll need to go to Zara and I'll surely get something. So the last thing I bought was my jacket. That was in winter as in winter before it snowed I think? Ntah la. Whatever.

Anyway, I was hoping I would get something. BUT. Tak menyusuk kalbu la. If ada pun sure size too small or too large. Jeans lawa tapi tak lepas bontot ape hal pulak kan. Khakis pulak the smallest size pun longgar apesal?! OMG. Maybe it's their sizing. Hehe. Anyway, even their trafaluc blouses didn't amuse me. So disappointed. :((((

And then after that went to Aldo to see if they have any good (yo-yo je good) handbag. Hehe. LAWA all the colours and everything. But tak menyusuk kalbu, yet again. There was this really really nice sling bag but it's a bit too small. But if I keep thinking about it that means we're meant to be kan? :) I'll go get it tomorrow. It's cheap anyway. But I want (no no. Need!) a new handbag! I don't want a sling bag! :(( Nak nangis je rasa. WTH is wrong with me, man? Nak handbag pun boleh nangis. Macam kecik sangat je nangis masa nak cotton candy.

HELLO I HAVEN'T SHOPPED FOR A LONG TIME OK. Kesian tau. Rasa kampung sikit, don't know what's the trend now. HEHE! My flatmate was telling me all the shops now have roses la apa ntah. I was like, "Owhhh really?" and when I went down today semua dah tukar dah pun! Tak payah la! So outdated dah! Hish.

Terlampau banyak social problem pulak tu. Hehe! We're dubbed as people with "social problems". Mengajak orang ke jalan sesat, kononnya. Ok la, mungkin betul la to your eyes, nampak macam sebegitu. That's fine, if you want to say so. Banyak betul jenis orang kat dunia ni. Now I'm seeing more kinds of people. Like Lady Pot Pet says, kawan ada banyak jenis. Ada kawan yang akan stand for us come what may, ada kawan yang nak play safe lepas tengkuk sendiri, ada kawan yang on the surface jer, ada kawan yang boleh jadi lawan. And I get what she means. I had the same feeling as she did on this one person. Snap twist la us both, Aunty.

Quoting another friend again, Njay my Shorty kata if jumpa orang pelik, kita buat bodoh macam diorang je. ;p

Siiiighhh. My crave for BK dah kurang. I want a handbag. :(



posted under |

0 paints:

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments