Inspiration

I was reading through my blog today. On LAST EASTER'S entries. I realised I had soooo much work before last easter's break. This year, all the tests and exams are pushed to AFTER easter. Why owh why. And I did get 1st grade in my tests, tahun ni je kureng sikit.


And when I read through again, I remembered I stayed up all night doing my work. I slept 1 to 2 hours a day only starting 3 weeks before my exams started. I complained how my exams were starting early, but it's way earlier now!! How did I do that?? Stayed up all day and night, burning the midnight oil.

Then I realised I had no inspiration to do so. Last year, once it's April, I would have gotten my ticket back home dah. And I would put my count down to my "comeback" to Malaysia on all my blog posts. But not this year. Maybe that's why kurang semangat nak belajar. Mengada betul, kan?

Tapi HARUS semangat!! If I don't do well this year I may never even get my Masters! And I'll only graduate with a Bachelors degree and I won't be able to become a pharmacist and who knows what will happen to my scholarship!!

Isn't that suppose to be "inspirational" enough to push me to work harder??!!

Anyway, this morning I woke up and realised it was not 6am but 10! Sigh. Read the news about the Iceland volcanic eruption and that the haze is already covering northern part of UK and also mid Europe. All flights were immediately cancelled! I wonder if there were any of us stuck in Europe? Apparently the volcano is still erupting (well it was when I read the news). Kebetulan masa tengah baca tu it was sunny and then suddenly from outside my door (eh window lah!) came a huge big cloud. Dah mula psycho I went "Is that the 'glassy' haze??" and then I laughed. Haha bimbo betul!

All my friends were curious if there was really a haze but the weather today was so goooood! It was sunny that I had to take a walk to the LIBRARY! :'(( But it was good. Not as good as the picnic day, that was one of the warmest day of the year! Hehe.

Ok so starting from now I will will will will work hard and harder than last year. Maybe for now not as extreme because I have a lot of practical exams after the break finishes. But after that, then I can start my extreme studying. Let's go go goooo!

posted under |

0 paints:

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments