Shorty



I miss my short hair suddenly. Although I do like the length now. It's just that, I RARELY get a good short haircut. Best betul la hairdresser tu. I promised myself to not forget his name, but well. All the drugs' name pushed him away from my memory, oopsie. ;) But I know where he's at! Somewhere in Hartamas. That's good enough right?

I cut my hair about the same time as Morven did and mine is waaaayyyy longer now. Hehe.



Neh, I don't think he liked my short haircut? Why? Because previously, every time its cut short I would complain it doesn't look nice. Which is true! But not that time. Legendary hairdresser betul. Good thing it grows fast.


And my dear shorty best friend, HAPPY 21st!!! You're finally legal, Nurjannah Iman Syaqirene Ahmat (did I spell that right? :p) ILY!

posted under |

1 paints:

njahmat said...

Babe, I'm in Abu Dhabi now en route to Dublin and ultimately Chicago. Yes, you got my name right (haha, you better do after 10 years of friendship=P). And I terharu gila reading your personal wish. Is your current address the one on Buccleuch St? Fb me if it's the correct one! Muahs. Sayang you!

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments