Bulan 3


Sudah March!!!!!

So many datelines. So many things to do this month. A good "work your butt off" month before the 'deserving' break for Easter? I don't know.

The only way to survive: Don't pause because when I do, I can't start balik. Jig it? So, hopefully I'll get the flow. Beri daku semangat! Fuh!!

Now tidur time. The flu is really bugging me... :'( I hate flu with watery eyes! Makes me cry just to get rid of it. Hehe. It's the weather I think. It's warm but it's not warm, it'll be more extreme later so I'll have to take care of myself.

Drink lots of fluid and exercise a lot, I always say to my virtual patients. Haha pseudo me.

Bbyong~!

p/s: Tomorrow first day of sterile lab. Will I get to wear the penguin suit? =)

Edit: Sneezed every 10 seconds for the last 10 minutes of lab. Contamination much?

posted under |

0 paints:

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments