Tekad


Saya, Izati MI, berjanji akan mula berusaha untuk peperiksaan akhir semester ini!!!

Timetable sudah keluar, boohooo. So early! That's a good thing I guess so that I can start planning on my studies!! Ok so exams will be on the 10th, 11th and 13th of May! JAHAT! GILA! And practical exam will be on 16th, I think? That is if I'm not exempted, which I probably won't. Sigh. Its a good thing because I'll finish early and I can enjoy my summer and think of moving etc. BUT! It's a lot of stress!! Which means I have to have to have to start now!

After Easter there'll be lots and lots of tests namely prescription test, RTS video test, all the class tests! And there's also the hospital placement to be worried about. Jahat la diorang niiiiiiiiii. :(

Oleh itu! Kalau ada big gaps between classes, jangan balik rumah dan lepak! Or jangan ponteng sebab malas sebab ada gaps! Sila ke library dan belajar ya. :) Yes I can! Pastu Wednesdays mentang-mentang free, kena start ke library semula!! Yes I can! Woop! InsyaAllah.

For now, let's finish my CV. Kena buat CV for work dahhhh. So early kan? Eee kakut kakut! Now, where did I put Ms Lai's version of my CV dulu. Hahah found it in my old USB! Gaaahahahah I'm so proud! Have to start altering then.

posted under |

1 paints:

Sarah Ramli said...

"ponteng sebab malas sebab ada gaps.." ...err..mcm pernah buat. hahaha.
imi! semangat nya! this is like an easter resolution ?? hhehe
bagus! go imi! yakin boleh! imi boleh!

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments