Tutor bangin' heads

Had tutorial this morning. Lucky me, dapat tutor explaining every single thing including history of gentamicin that doesn't really concern us (for now).


Took me 40 minutes to walk to class, double the time than usual. Literally dragged my feet, nasib tak pengsan tengah jalan. Just kidding. ;p

But anyway, his voice was doing my head in! It wasn't anything abnormal or disturbing but it's just that memang tengah nak pening plus sinusitis nya. I literally shut my ears, during tutorial. Sure dia pikir wth is wrong with this girl, kan?

Tomorrow another tutorial. Hope Ms AT won't be as annoying in class than in tutorial. I can just imagine. And it'll prolly be worse than today too considering it's at 9 in the morning. Good luck to me.

Good night.

posted under |

0 paints:

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments