Seniority

I never get this really. Actually I do and I acknowledge it because that's what we do in school. But ever since I got here, people really don't care. They just don't. I used to during first year and then I realised no one gives a shit. They would look at me funny every time I mention of it. And I understand why, because basically we don't know them, we don't care about them and the same to them as well. Same like I don't know who my 'seniors' or 'juniors' are and I couldn't care less.


But ever since I stepped into this year of my course, I've been bumping into 'seniors' whom I've never really met and even have the TIME to REMIND me that "Owh yea, I'm your senior ok." Like, so? Yes yes I understand you've gained another year of the same course but are you my boss now? Are you my CEO now? No right? I don't even know you and the probability of meeting you in the future is like so P value > 0.05 and so why the hell care?

Why the heck take the time and effort to actually tell and remind me? Would it really make a difference to your life?? Gosh. It's just ME. I'm just one person out of so many others so why would you have to tell me? Did I even ask you? Ugh.

I've met another person that's kind of in the same position as me but she didn't mention to me any 'seniority'. I'm glad she didn't cause I'm literally sick of it. Like really, get a hold of yourselves and just, stop. Stop making a laugh out of yourselves. Maybe it's just my hormones but I don't think so. Why would I have abnormal hormones throughout the term. I've never had them before, whereas there's loads of your kind before if you've forgotten since I was here WAYYY before you were. Yes I've met loads before and they were fine and NORMAL. I may sound a bit snobbish saying that but that's the truth. Because I'm sick of it!

Baik aku tido. Nak bubur McD.

posted under |

0 paints:

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments