Electrified


Yo ma mann spidermann. Ok poyo.

Tough tough week! Had my practical last Friday, managed to complete two prescriptions in 2 hours, alhamdulillah. But not really confident on their quality. Buat pun cincai boncai. Haiihhh. Hopefully it'll turn out well. Had to do a suspension at first, and then an ointment. Tuhan sahaja tahu betapa penatnya tangan dan mental sewaktu itu. After that, managed to finish my 3,300 words essay! Whippee!

Currently stressing with class tests and reports. Classes dah kurang sikit, so I can somehow concentrate on studying past chapters. This Thursday I'll be having a Drugs and Disease class test. Essay test! I can't remember all the drugs for goodness sake! Tolonglah.


I was hungry just now and wanted to fry some eggs and toast a couple of bread. Unfortunately for me, the toaster broke, and managed to black out three quarter of the flat. I know! Why did it not affect the whole flat! So it was only my bathroom, the dining room and Chris's room that was alright. Luckily it was only 4pm, which means Chris would be back in 2 hours time. Sementara tu carik la fuse box, nak tolak tapi tak leh tolak pun! Chiiiissss.

Then my laptop died. GOOD! All my work in there ntah hidup ke tak. It started to get dark so I switched on the lights in the dining room and lit up candles in my room. Tak pasal-pasal romantic. Which made me feel ultimately sleepy. Aish! Thank goodness Chris was right on time and managed to get all the lights back on. I still blame the toaster. Maybe because I dropped cheese in it. Hehe


Did I mention I went to see JLS on Sunday night?!?! Oh I didn't. Jodoh temukan saya dan JLS. Oh my weren't they smoking hot!!!! I tried to control myself to not shout like a crazy fangirl. Please pat me on the back because I was successful! Hehe I was less than 5 meters away from them! OHMYGOD! My arm ached for recording videos of ALL their performances. They are HOT, they are GOOD SINGERS, what else what else. Owh tak boleh nak cakap apa dah. I promise I'll put up the video/photos later alright.


JLS triggered something. I became bored of my hair after I saw them. Don't ask why! It IS boring. Long, straight, boring. I always wanted to have long hair. And I'm quite proud of myself having it this long. *Smug* And taking care of this length hasn't been a hastle. Not yet, and not till forever I hope. 

I can't have short hair. It'll make me look fat, with an ass bigger than it already is, even if short hair looks so cool on people. I don't think I can pull it off. And long hair looks better on me, majority voted. And when I do cut my hair, I will start complaining if it doesn't look good and someone would get sick of hearing this. Yes, I admit!


Have you heard of this airline ****air, will be charging for toilet entries?? Crazy right? They even said they'll charge for anything that's possible of charging. CRAZY. Orang lain boleh je survive. IDIOT.


Missing home right now. Hope things are better. Still haven't heard from him myself. Wonder what and more importantly HOW he'll tell me. Tak call-call lagi sebab my credit dah finish, and I'm busy to go and top up. Anak useless tak? Haiihh I feel so bad for not caring enough. It's fine. 85 more days! OMG, which reminds me. Exam's timetables are out! Tak tengok pun lagi! AAGH I hate this. Not prepared for ANY of the subjects. Nak nangis! Wish I can be as hardworking as you both. And yea, TAKE CARE WILL YOU!


Let's go! Let's go!


posted under , , |

0 paints:

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments