Shopping!


I made a call to my telephone banking. To get my balance. Wasn't outstandingly happy. 

BUT WHAT THE HECK! I HAVEN'T SHOPPED SINCE NEW YEAR'S SALE!!

Originally wanted to get me a pair of boots and a pair of flats. However, things never get into hand when it comes to Buchanan Street.

Singgah ZARA and got three nice tops. Although I don't really need any more tops sebab almari pun dah tak muat dah. I use one compartment of my book shelf for my clothes that I can't hang in my closet yang dah cukup besar. One organic cotton top that's for a good cause that says "MEOW". Another with a free cotton vest attached to it, thought they were sewn together. But they weren't! So I can wear the vest with any other top. And another that says, "Don't Speak what you Don't Understand". Don't tell me its crap! (In denial)

Then went to MANGO and got a seven quarter black pants. So that I can wear them when I get back to Malaysia. Tak leh pakai shorts, tak baik. Yes Mummy, you would be glad I bought that! Hehehehehe and I don't have any bottom to wear kat Malaysia anyway. Skinny jeans don't go with hot weather. Go to hell la "biar derita asal jelita" pun.

And then went to Fraser's to continue my shoe hunt. Semua yang lawa mesti kulit babi. Up to the point where I know how kulit babi shoes smell like. That's how bad it was, if it's bad in the first place. So instead, I got a purple Ted Baker purse yang lawa and surprisingly murah! I was looking for a good purse since December! Didn't know it would find its way to me NOW. Alhamdulillah. Hehehe! I AM SOOOO THRILLED WITH MY CATCH!

Tomorrow, I will go get the Jason Mraz hat from Urban Outfitters. YES! Jason Mraz has done me good. I'll see you soon. Yes yes.

I'm so glad. Haiiihhhh. Continue study. Thank you.

p/s: My essay test went great! Except I only mentioned central nervous system and not specifically central imidazoline. How could I not remember when I have my name, Imi on it. Other than that, alhamdulillah semua yang di-study, semua keluar. *Diuretics tak keluar. And whyyy la I'm telling this?


Thank you for the company. I really enjoyed it. ; )

posted under , |

10 paints:

Chuck Bass said...

ure doin medic ke? BI

Izati said...

doing pharmacy! ; )

Emy said...

babe! Shopping kat sana best ke? Are the things THAT cheap?? I mean zara, ted baker etc??

Anna said...

Pharmacology is slowly becoming - if not already - the bane of my existence. I don't know how you have the motivation and mental stamina to memorise all those drugs! So, so mind numbing.

Are you still looking for flats? Do they have French Sole in Glasgow? They make very pretty ballerina flats.

Nanadaz said...

hey imi! didn't know u had a blog..very nice! love your header! ;)

Izati said...

Emy, its not THAT cheap. but ZARA is. And nice as well ;) Ted Baker was on sale or maybe it was last season's. Thats why murah, and I berani beli.

Keen Observer, (haha), maybe u should bring me when I'm in London nanti. hehe we do have the whole morning/day riiight.

Nadira, hi! OMG how are u?? thanks for bumping into my blog. Eh what story skrg u. hehe take care yea! maybe we can meet when i go back for summer.

Chuck Bass said...

shud (can) i take medic??

Izati said...

err. mcm mana i nak jawab for u haidhar. hehe tanya ms keen observer tu. hehe!

Chuck Bass said...

(when she's here...haha)

Nanadaz said...

yeah! contact me when ur back! i'll be going to newcastle next week to visit my sis..alraedy so near to u but i'll only be there for a few days :(

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments