Stress Reliever?


Not right in the head


1. Name one person who make you laugh last night?

Can I put Youtube? 

2.What were you doing at 0800?
Dreaming of my alarm clock. Every single morning, without fail.

3.What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Stressing with my diagnosis dilemma. 

4.What happened to you in 2006?
2006? Full of drama and experience. No regrets though.

5.What was the last thing you said out loud?
OMG!

6.How many beverages did you have today?
Mum said to drink at least 6 glasses of plain water.

7.What color is your hairbrush?
Green and brown. Macam pokok tak? HAHA

8.Was was the last thing you paid for?
I think it was for my groceries in Sommerfield. Or if you're referring to cash, then I paid for lunch at Assam Restaurant last Friday.

9.Where were you last night?
At home, flipping through thick books.

10. What color is your front door?
Brown. Brown is good. Brown matches any colour.

11.Where do you keep your change?
In a tupperware. HAHA I don't bring them everywhere ok! Saving is good. Sikit-sikit lama-lama jadi bukit.

12.What's the weather like today?
It was sunny. I think? Couldn't be bothered as I was NAILED to my study table.

13.What's the best ice-cream flavor?
Haih, what is wrong with this question? I like EVERYTHING about ice-cream.

14.What excites you?
Holidays?

15.Do you want to cut your hair?
I do!!!!!! But then short hair will make me look fat. ;( And me love doesn't like me in short hair anyways. 

16. Are you over the age of 25?
Nope. I'm 12. HAHA

17.Do you talk a lot?
Of course not!! ; )

18.Do you watch the O.C?
No. Surprisingly, I don't really follow that much TV shows.

19.Do you know anyone named steven?
I think there's a Steven in class. 

20.Do you make up your own words?
Like what? F*ck = Fish cake and curry?

21. Are you a jealous person?
Depends. 

22.Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A'.
Athirah.

23.Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'K'.
Kuala Kangsar. Haha I know I know, dia kata friend. But that was the first thing that came to mind!

24. Who's the first person on your received call list?
Where?

25.What does the last text message you received say?
Ok by Aidil. What a waste of free text. Wait, the sentence itself is contradicted. 

26. Do you chew on you straw?
That's a BAD BAD HABIT! If you do, STOP NOW! You know how fugly that makes you? :D I'm serious! You hamster.

27.Do you have curly hair?
Nope. It's just wavy and out of place and unfriendly.

28. Where's the next place you're going to?
Kitchen, to make myself a late snack.

29.Who's the rudest person in your life?
I don't give a damn. Gasp, do I sound rude to you? Wth la kan.

30.What was the last thing you ate?
Quaker oats. I've been having healthy meals lately! I lost 5 kg in 1 week. *Grin* Actually, I'm not proud of it.

31.Will you get married in the future?
InsyaAllah.

32. What's the best movie you've seen in the past 2 weeks?
Past 2 weeks???? Are you kidding me?? Owh gosh, I feel so old thinking about it. 

33.Is there anyone you like right now?
Go, go! Ask the obvious again!!

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
Just now. Dishwasher counts right?

35. Are you currently depressed?
Does work make me depressed? HELL YES.

36.Did you cry today?
No. Too occupied. Eh, nak sangat ke tau I'm depressed or not, whether I cried today or not. Such a pessimist. 


AAAHHH!! 80 more days till I see familia! 


Yeayyy!!

posted under |

3 paints:

Shazwan Azizan said...

nama kawan start dengan K, kuala kangsar?
...
bodohnya awak, imi.

Izati said...

haha. terima kasih, shazwan. anda sangat thoughtful.

Ayesha A. said...

Gambar mengerikan .
Nightmares aku okay .

Eemie is coming for meeeee .
Nooooooooooooo !

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments