Jinxed

The toaster gave me jinx.

Three quarter of our flat had a black out, including my room.

Our tomato puree fell from the fridge and splattered all over the floor and on the wall, half an hour before my essay test.

It starts to rain like fck here, and wind does a fcking better job too. It's suppose to be spring, b*tch!

I'm damn frustrated my new favourite purse is kulit babi jugak. Nak tutup dua mata ke tak? Fck. Takda kulit lain ke nak guna?!?! Ostrich lagi lawa dari kau la babi. *Sorry kepada sesiapa tak support leather for fashion but just right now, give me a break!

My exam starts early and time doesn't really favour me.

I have 2 essays, 1 report and 2 class tests next week before Easter break starts.

I know people can be selfish but you're only rich when everything is moderate. Since I already know how to make suppositories for your fcking rectal use only, you better watch out and be considerate. Don't turn me into a 3D: devil drug dealer.

I cut my right pointer with a spring from a broken hair clip. The cut is deep and it can still bleed. Cause me TIME to do my fcking drugs la!!

And I for once, couldn't even care of crying.

I am DRAINED!

And for once, I think cleaning my room is therapeutical. I will do it tomorrow. When and if I wake up on the right side of the bed.


Do not despise/judge me by my nice language.
Thank you

I will update the list in case it goes on. Please anticipate.

posted under |

5 paints:

Chuck Bass said...

language can be nice.
humans are nice when they are honest.
that's all.
You're being nice in your blog.
we know. XD

Anna said...

Oh no, you've been hit by the end-of-term blues! Let's hope that, next week, London will remedy all your pains/anger/frustrations away with good weather and good leather (products).

Izati said...

Haidhar, that's a really nice way to put it. Thanks! ; )

Hanaa, I really hope London will be sunny and spring-ish!

Shazwan Azizan said...

"Since I already know how to make suppositories for your fcking rectal use only, you better watch out and be considerate. Don't turn me into a 3D: devil drug dealer."

Jahatnya awak Izati.

Izati said...

i know right? haha u know me well enough to know i wouldn't do it lah.

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments