Pictures tell a thousand words?



Was just going through my picture folder, from last year, and the previous year and the YTK-what-the-hell-was-I-thinking year!

I'm gonna take my thick face off and put SOME of them up.




Outing kat Ipoh camwhore kat dalam Jusco pastu tunjuk lubang hidung. I really don't have to cerita the obvious right? Dah lah rambut serabai, zaman everyone wants chemically straightened hair!





Masa BBQ birthday Acap kat matrix. Siapa tangkap ni memang celaka. I don't even know why my hair was like that, and my face?! Owh masa ni rambut dah half straight half kurang straight. So jadi bengkang-bengkok berliku-liku dan sangat tak disukai ramai.




To future tourists of London Bridge:
Kalau nak pergi masa winter, pakai tebal-tebal pastu pakai lah topi kalau tak jadi macam rambut atas tu serabai tak hengat dunia!! Dan disebabkan sejuk teramat, hidung nak jadi macam Rudolph's.




Fashion disaster! WHAT WAS I THINKING LA?? This was during Koln Trip Easter 2008.
From top: 
Sunglasses berjasa, CK since Form 1!! Haha sangat tak ikut trend aku nih.
Scarf and jacket okay. Sebab jacket tu mahal from Zara. (Baru jumpa belt dia. Punya kecoh kat semua orang I left it back home.)
FYI people, itu bukan skirt bersama jeans. Dia macam dress I wore inside, but why lah kan I wore it with jeans ku? (Note: Tu jeans kegemaran Evisu kuuu!)
And look at those shoes! Pakai socks putih plak tu. Who can blame ol' Primark. Haha




Ya, look at what 19 years have done to me. Owh btw, Motorola V8 tu sudah tidak digunakan. Guna 3 months je kut! So whoever wants it (ehem.. for a PRICE! In £££ please sebab kalau in RM I will rugi. Currency pounds sekarang £1=RM4.90. Ya betul. Sila datang visit saya di sini dan berlagak kaya.) Muaaahahahaha.
Ok stop. Ada la kawan saya seorang ni ingatkan botol-botol yang sungguh lawa itu adalah DILDO. sldkfjoawemflakmd;oifjakemflkm!!




**Tagged by Ayesha to print screen my desktop background. APPLAUSE**

To the whole wide world, THIS is what I look at every time I open my laptop. And every time it's not full of windows bersepah-ing. 

Ya, you can say it looks cheesy, but what the hell la kan? You will never understand what I've put myself in. (Not like it's a bad thing, no no.) Life is NEVER easy. After successfully jumping through an obstacle, never jump for joy. As you have lots more to go through. Am I right? Yes yes so let's stop crapping. Hehe

Does distance really make the heart grows fonder? No one in this world understands what and how I go through this, only The Almighty does. 

For those who doesn't know, to him, I'm the girl living 8 hours in his past. (And I've never been grateful enough for the unbelievable 4 years.)

Thus, the background! YEAY!


Last one last one.

.Camwhore Cat.



posted under , , , , |

3 paints:

njahmat said...

haha. ini sangat entertaining.
anda sangat lucu. mane boleh tak ikut trend. kite gadis ky comel2 ikut trend ape. takdelah ketinggalan zaman sgt. hahahaha. muahs! rindu sama u!

Wazien Wafa said...

susah jd perempuan. rambut la. fashion la. jd laki senang. haha. btw, desktop u lawa buat ape nk desktop baru? haha

Qiqi Rockyqie said...

i like your fashion disaster photo. haha. funnayh ohh :P

your desktop is sweet :)
gmbr kat bbq acap tu.. mmg agak celaka siapa yg amik gmbr tu. heh

over all, very entertaining :)

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments