Needed Getaway


Wednesday, 21st January

Woke up at about half 10 (1 hour later than when I was suppose to. Not surprising) Mandi, siapkan rambut, and packed my last minute stuff into my trustworthy hand luggage. Walked to Queen St. Station, and beli ticket. £10???!!! for one way. 


Called up THINI when I got to Waverley Bridge in EDINBURGH, and she just knew there's a bridge called Waverley. Okayyy, haha. We met up, hugged tightly, screamed a bit, and headed for lunch. Sorta. It was at this place called something potato. Had potatoes with tuna and beans, scrumptious!! Penuh ok perut. Chatted and had a few catching up and headed back to her place at about 5-ish. 


Met her friend KIM, got ready to go out to Pub Golf. Had fun jalan-jalan, pub crawling, and went to Mood and spent the night at Thini's obviously.



Thursday, 22nd January

I don't really remember what happened in the morning, but I think I woke up late. Well everyone did. Owh yea, we had breakfast at McD's in ASDA, shopping a bit in ASDA and went back. Had dinner terus, and watch an Indonesia movie called Virgin. Thini passed out half way through, I proudly finished the movie with melted ice cream dah jadi whipped cream.



Friday, 23rd January

Woke up early and went to class. (=,=) Yes I went to class, TOTALLY unrelated to what I'm doing. I can't really doze of or the lecturer will get upset and tak pasal-pasal I'll be questioned. "Owh sorry, I'm not from this Uni, I just came here to see how you lecture, but since you're boring I dozed off." 


Went to the city centre in the evening, jalan-jalan sikit, and had Chinese New Year buffet dinner at China China? Met Ayi, apparently a senior from KYS, same house lagi tu. Sadly I don't remember him. Haha and also met Eddy, Rachel, Imran, Azim and a few other. 


Then some of us went out and spent the night in the city. Yes yes yes! Details should remain in Edinburgh. 


"I need my own time."



Saturday, 24th January

Good morning, Edinburgh. More like good afternoon. Lazy lazy day but had to get our asses up. Went out to have breakfast/lunch/brunch/wtf at Chocolate Soup. Healthy!! Had White Chocolate Caramel soup with carrot cake. Yummy-ness. 


Headed back to Thini's, freshen up, packed my things and went back to Waverley. We both had dinner at Pizza Hut (Owh some of them are called Pasta Hut now. Not a joke, apparently) Headed back to Glasgow at half 10 and arrived home safely like 10 to midnight. How it took that long, I have noooo idea. Balik je terus mampus. Not literally.



Edinburgh was a really nice place. Although tak jalan-jalan that much, I needed to breathe a non-Glasgow air. And it worked! It was good meeting old friends, and new ones too. 


THANKS ARTHINI! 


Had loads of fun, and yes, something to remember of. Weather was being really nice to me too! If I compare it to Glasgow, of course. There was sun everyday. Sangat jakun ok tengok matahari berhaba. Ok, merepeks. Cleared my mind, should be able to get a good kick-start for new semester. YES!


Alhamdulillah syukur kepada Allah SWT, things are better now. 







posted under , |

0 paints:

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments