Hello 2009. Hello sighs.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


I've been MIA because:
1. Shopping
2. Shopping
3. and more of shopping!!!

Now kena start study balik. Have exams on the 12th. 
Haiiihh, penicillin, penicillin..

I would LOVE to list down what I bought during Christmas and New Year Sale. But it would give me that guilty feeling, you know. So I refuse to. Hehe you should be able to predict HOW MANY £££ I spent. 
Haiiihh, debit card, debit card..

Another long year to go through. Doa-doa everything will be fine. All the ups I would be grateful of, and all the downs I would learn from, are all worth it. Don't you think? Last year was too unpredictable yet 'twas an enjoyable ride. I have never cried as much and laugh as much. 
Haiiihh, emosi, emosi..


**NOT GONNA TALK ABOUT RESOLUTIONS**


Cuma I pray to Allah SWT that I can be strong enough to handle the ujians and dugaans He plans for me. AMIN.

For now, sakit gigi.
Haiiihh, wisdom tooth, wisdom tooth.





posted under |

4 paints:

ieka zazili said...

what, you went shopping?! EEEEEEEE NAK KIRIM BARANG! hahaha. :P

Wazien Wafa said...

hahaha. all the best :P

Syed Ali Rabbani said...

hhaha u ni kelakar la izati. AHAKSZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

Izati said...

ieka, dah pokai la mcm mana ni!

wazien, thank you!!! blk msia nnt tolong la jgn dengki ngan i k.

ali wali, mcm taik lembu betul. haha eh gelak kat lawak sdiri.

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments