My own medicine.

Dear Miss Ikram,


We thank you for your deep interest in our Creme Caramel product.

However, we have no priority in holding up the sale for your "bank statement's" benefits, as you would say.

We are deeply sorry for your cases and frequent trips to the loo. Are you sure it is because of the Creme Caramel? For our customer's safety we will check on it. 

Also, we have also received your letter on what you call "Cheesecake Therapy". I assure you I know all girls feel that way which is why we will update our ingredients in our Strawberry Cheesecake.

Good luck in your exams. 

Signed,
Anonymous Manager.

p/s: My favourite dessert is Chocolate Mousse. 

posted under , |

0 paints:

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments