Bitter Sugar



Exam's finished! Done for! Let's cheer together for I am.. err, temporarily free for one week!! Yeayyy!

I have been on Sugar Therapy. Yes, there's another therapy for me. SUGAR THERAPY. No worries, not that much different from any other. I must admit, I eat properly =) but with an overdose of sugar. Takpe, tak overdose sangat till kencing manis. InsyaAllah. I'm hypoglycemic anyways.

That was not another typical exam week. It was terrible for me. FOR ME. But everything happens for a reason, and I'm here to pull through. And with that, you see who your real friends are, who will always be there for you through ups and downs.(I love yous!)  Apart from a loving family who cares. (I love yous!) 

It takes times like these to realise that I'm more than grateful. Although with unapologetic sorry and regrets on what has happened. I pray to Allah, agar ditemukan semula kalau ada jodoh.

I haven't been hard on myself, like I always do. I guess I've learnt a lot. On not to torture myself. But still they always say I need a pinch of bitterness. People, I eat sugar, I can't get bitter. ; )

Will be going to Edinburgh tomorrow, Wednesday till Friday or Saturday. That's a long long getaway. I need it. And will be going to Paris on the 7th Feb. A week before Bloody Valentine.

Sigh. Things will be better. Amin..




"I miss you"



posted under |

2 paints:

njahmat said...

Sayang. Haha, try ice-cream skalik. Ice creams never fail to make my day. Yummy. Girl, I pray my jodoh dtg jugak. I rasa macam dah ada, tapi kena "kayuh pelan-pelan". Hahahah.

farhana zainal said...

comelnya kucing!!!

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments