Vacation = Internship ??

**Two bloody papers down!!!! Wooohooooo!**

Ok calm.

I was screening through my Nemo email (my Uni calls it Nemo, noooo idea why).
Boots.. Boots.. Boots.. Survey.. SPIDER.. vacancy.. SPIDER.. SPIDER.. vacation.. Boots..

Wait. VACATION? What is thaaat? Why is it that I don't remember reading anything about vacation?

Ouuu Aaaahh Excited nyaaaa.

Dear Student,
Within the NHS South Central (North) region, various hospitals will be offering vacational placements during the Summer of 2009. See attached poster for details of contacts if you are interested. 
Best wishes.

Cis bedebah kau.

Tempat jauh-jauh plak tu. Dekat Oxford, Milton, Buckinghamshire. Shite betul. Hrmmm.. Or maybe it could be a good one kan? Buat placement away from Scotland. See new places, new faces, same weather, bloody weather.

We'll see. Dah hantar email to NHS, not the one above. The one in Glasgow. Placement for 4 weeks only. Yeayyy, if I do dapat than bestnya. Placement sebulan, holi-holiday sebulan ( I want Venice, Milan, Pagheee ), pastu balik ol' Kajang sebulan for puasa and raya. Hell no am going to puasa here during summer. Nak buka puasa pukul 10?? Ganti for the whole month la nampak gayanya. Eh jahat gila plak.

Nonetheless, kalau dapat placement from Boots (ni bukan Boots from "These boots are made for walkin', that's just what they'll do" punya boots.) placement for 8 bloody bloody weeks. F********ck. 

Anyhooooo, can't wait for summer! Now is sooooo depressing. Dahla memang depressed. Weather, you're not helping! Probably cause I couldn't care less bout you, so you couldn't care less bout me too. Heck you!

So apart from my complicated life that I put myself in, I'm trying to RELAX. By going to a SHORT internship, have my ass moving about in Venice, and go back and see my family. OMG, so excited already. Angan2 yer people. Dreams make you move. 2nd semester pun baru nak masuk, ada hati nak berangan.

Tira, let's take action!!! Not gonna get stepped on anymore.

Ayesha babe, you are my booster. Thanks babe.

**Let's get Physical, Physical**
Hell no lah, Physical Pharmacy next paper.






posted under |

4 paints:

Anna said...

Lucky you..! The NHS is not as benevolent to medical students, unfortunately for me. I can offer you a place to stay should you be interested in any placements my way.

The weather is... not that bad, what. In fact, it's very likeable - as long as you wrap up real nice.

Good luck for your exams!

tira said...

Lets lets!!C;

p/s ; always pretty prettyy.haha

njahmat said...

izati.
hehe. dazzled. yesh, i am. lol. biarlah rahsia. anyways, girl, tell me yr plans for the summer nnt!

Che Wan khairuddin said...

suruh sape2 organise trip to venice! hehehe

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments