Subconscious Part 2


I was suddenly driving in a highway. A jam-packed highway. The weird thing is not the highway. It's the car. I'm not sure how to describe the car, it's definitely not a usual one. It's not made of steel. I can't say it's made of a box either. It's like a polystyrene, maybe? Anyway, it is a weird car.

So I'm driving happily with my laptop at the co-driver seat. Owh me and the lawn-mower are such best friends. We go far away. And we were heading somewhere. I think it's to some city to have dinner after the guys finish their rugby. Owh how realistic.

But somehow, there was a couple who was driving behind me. They were so out of their minds, they pushed me off the road! But I managed to control my light weight car, that I ended up behind a slow trailer. They passed next to me and gave silly faces and pushed me off the road again. And then, the funniest thing happened...

I was driving on a wall of a tunnel!!!

And suddenly I could carry my car like how The Flinstones would, and positioned my car back into traffic. But that didn't end there. The couple's jealousy was not to be messed with. They crashed my car onto the back of the trailer, and so my car was folded nicely. Hahahaha. I was so pissed! I took my laptop and walked to the back of the traffic (don't ask me how) and suddenly I was in an area that kinda looks like in a plane, with the seats arranged like that.

The weird thing was I was happy playing with my laptop and my friends were telling stories of their rugby game. The drama didn't end there.

Ben was telling me they won, and then another said he lied, and a commotion came up. Everyone was screaming and yelling and saying that that's not the real Ben! WTF?! And then I realised there were TWO Ben(s) next to me! With the same tied curly hair and the matter-of-fact face. And so I ran as fast as I could to the back of the seats and saw Mr Love standing in his seat. I quickly ran to him and told him of everything.

In the end, there was him, me, with the two Ben(s) next to me, and suddenly my Dad appeared. He was standing next to our seats and he looked at us both. We were holding hands and I thought of letting go or else what would my Dad think?! But he showed no signs of acknowledging my thoughts and Dad wasn't even bothered. Talk about home sick.

And suddenly I found my car. It's folded nicely and have been transformed into a luggage. WTF.

What a weird dream. I feel like I'm in kindergarten.

p/s: I didn't use the dream analyzer. (Google dream analyzer) Go ahead and check it for me if you want. Haha

posted under |

0 paints:

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments