Nak Options


Nak BBQ

Nak potato salad

Nak bilik yang spacious!

Ok so I have been thinking. I'll be 'moving' to Taunton this mid-June. What happens to my current flat in Glasgow? By the time I come back, contract would be finished within days. All sane people would agree that it's not worth paying two flats at the same time. So what should I do?

Option 1: Just pay. It won't hurt, would it? You'll be paid working in Taunton, anyway. It would hurt my internet banking alright.

Option 2: Move out, get all my stuff cleared to someone else's place for the time being, move to Taunton, come back to Glasgow to a new flat.

Option 3: If I don't get the interview in September then might as well move out, move to Taunton, and go back home straight after I finish working.

Heck I don't know.


My back is giving me a paiiiiin! I want Haagen Dasz chocolate chip cookies NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Lepas mem-browsing flats in Taunton, the place looks really really homey, very very different than Glasgow. I think I'm in love with the place, without even been to it. Hehe. Tapi come to think about it, takut la pulak nak go sorang-sorang. :'(( Tapi nak jugak, it'll be an experience, kan?

hmmm.

posted under |

0 paints:

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments