Elevation



Hari ini mood sungguh baik! Saya suka!

Maybe because today's symptoms lab went quite well and my confidence got a little bit higher. Not sure about next week though. Tutorial went well too. Tomorrow another full day, and I'll get my usual Wednesday off. WOOHOOO. Terasa nak shopping because dah lama gila tak shopping but haritu just bought a set of linens. So, em, but that's different! I want nice bajus.. :( That's the only thing that's keeping me down today. And also I miss home jugak. :(

I should go and get something to eat.

Btw, Teddy's in UK.

He didn't believe me when I said Glasgow was sunny and panas sampai berpeluh. Well I didn't mention you would still have to wear a winter coat, but it IS true! Jangan jealous ok orang dekat London. I heard it's snowing somewhere mid-Eng. Pity, it's already February! Hehehe I shouldn't say much, nanti snow datang sini. DREADFUL!

p/s: Did I mention I crave for toasts nowadays? Just toast with butter and kaya. TAPI KAYA TAKDE! ADA SUGAR JE!! HMPH!

posted under |

2 paints:

Sarah Ramli said...

mmmmm..banyaknya kayaaa dekat siniii. sedapnyaaaa. mmmmm. hahahaha :p
n does teddy wear braces now?!!

Izati said...

ahhh dengki! :(((

Apparently so. hehe that picture was during summer break last year. I'm sure he still has it.

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments