Awaken


Woke up at 5. I always do these days, no idea why. It's suddenly too warm in this cold weather. Must be my mattress heater. Switched it off, and got up from bed to switch the lights on. I could feel the cold again.

I looked at myself in the mirror. Eyes swollen, face reddened, sweat drops from my forehead, not to mention my hair going all over the place. My t-shirt dampened from the sweat. I crawled back into bed and switched on my laptop.

The images ran through my mind again. Why did I have that dream? I crumbled and cried just thinking about it. Did it mean anything?

I decided to call home to straighten my mind. It feels calmer now.

Need my sleep back.


posted under |

0 paints:

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments