Listen, Mr Big.


We're not playing a Russian roulette here. So here goes.

I vow (not for the first time and hopefully the last that I have to say this), I will take you, Mr Big, seriously in my years to come. I want to be able to lead a wonderful life later. For that, I must strive now.

Not like I didn't realise before this, Mr Big. But you gave me a big bitch slap and I'm thankful for it. I hope I didn't fall too deeply so that I can reach the top in time. A good reflex. For that, I must strive now.

Unfortunately, you're not my only concern, Mr Big. I have so many other things in mind and to care of. But I know, I must prioritize, and for the coming few years, you should be my number 1, along side Mr Love that is. For that, I must strive now.

Mr Big, please. Please. I beg you. I need to pass through you. So let me strive now.


So who IS Mr Big?

posted under |

0 paints:

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments