Milk!

A healthy craving at last!!


Healthy but weird. I crave for milk lately. I think it's my PMS craving, but hellooooo. Milk?? Tak pernah dibuat Imi. hehehe

But yea, I don't really crave for chocolate (white chocolate doesn't count). Sometimes when I feel the taste of milk in my mouth without actually having it (that's craving alright) and then I realise there's no milk in the fridge I'll go utterly disappointed!!

I'm not a milk person! I never drink milk on its own! I have my cereal with milk and not with water but that's another story.

I'm having a cup of milk right now. And it feeeeeeeels goooooooooooood. ;)

p/s: Lawn mower's back but milk is distracting me for now.

posted under |

0 paints:

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments