24 Hours Getaway


Friday, went to work like usual. Friday evening, packed my stuff. What for? For a 24 hours weekend getaway. Friday night, got on my ride. Where to? Port Dickson. Later on Friday night, BBQ.

Very early in the morning on Saturday, went to bed. HAHA

Saturday morning, had simple breakfast, went straight to the beach. Since the sun wasn't really out, the weather was just nice. It was raining, even. (So takdala hitam sangat. Belang sikit je. ;))And so we spent time at the beach until 3pm. 4pm, swimming pool. 6pm, shower. 

Dinner, and later balik rumah.

The company was awesome. As always and will always be. Cheers for 8 years of friendship and more. I'm really grateful for everything. And of course I ask forgiveness for any of my indecency. 

The moment I took my first step into home, stress welcomes me. I left for PD and I left all my stresses back home, and so they welcome me back.

Good night.

posted under , |

2 paints:

Nanadaz said...

Hey Imi! You're back in Malaysia? Till when?

Izati said...

Yea, dah lama dahhh! I'll be here till after Raya. :)

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments