Again & Again

Is it wrong for me to say that I'm getting frustrated with everything that's been going on, especially when they go on repeat and shuffle and whatever the fuck the mode is.


We meant what we say when we say we need someone to share our lives with and here I am keeping myself captive. For what? For me to suffer alone? At these times that I need your upmost care and attention, you brush me off and become a mute. Who in their right mind would do what I'm doing, and just stay? No one. Because no, I'm not in my right mind.

And no, I don't fucking care anymore for writing this in my blog for the whole world to read. Because you already know about it. But you're a mute.

My head hurts, not crucially but differently; my body feels tired even after 10 steps, literally speaking; my stomach feels funny that I can't even breathe properly; I cry before I eat because I can't force myself to swallow even one pinch of bread; and that didn't even bother me. Why? Because it bothers me more to not be able to tell you. Why can't I tell you? Because you're a mute. Yes, a mute!

Why do you think this is even the best thing to do?? When it clearly isn't and never has been! 

I'm not perfect!
I need cheesecake!


posted under |

2 paints:

njahmat said...

cheesecake next week, jom? we need some cheesecake intoxication. i pulak kena reject je kerja. sedih!

Izati said...

saturday ni takleh? evening or dinner. i need cheesecake.

what happened at work babe?

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments