Hit&Run in the Straits


Have you heard on the 'accident' in the Malacca Straits that caused a certain product tanker to burn, with 9 lives feared to be missing?

The first moment I read and saw the pictures, I was thinking to myself, "Where's the other ship? Who knew there would be a hit and run in the Straits as well!"

Not to be feared my friends. They are being halted in Port Dickson for questioning. ;) Hopefully those involved won't be too traumatized with the incident and factors on why it happened in the first place in the busiest strait of the world.

On the side note, Alhamdulillah for the past 2 days there have been no death cases reported on the pandemic virus here. 

(Why am I being sooooo reporter-ish?)

posted under |

0 paints:

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments