Holiday NOW! Now?


My holiday officially starts! Haha lambat tak? Sangat!

Anyway, forgive me for the upmost random and rude entry previously. With all the stress, hormone, bla bla bla that all goes together, you know the cocktail. Makes my ability to think waras-ly go down the drain. It's like I can see myself from afar as if doing what I'll be doing and doing what I think I should do, but knowing that it's wrong and it's just uncontrollable. Jig it? No? Takpa. 

Ended my 6 weeks hospital attachment dah. Which means my SUMMER holiday starts now which ALSO means my gain-your-weight-regiment starts NOW! Waaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa! :'( I'm sure of it! I am!! I will start running again then. Yes I will (and yes I have tapi berhenti sebab.. malas? hehe)

Ok so tonight, I have to start/continue on my games yang tertinggal. Bye!

posted under |

0 paints:

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments