Delayed Mourning


That was our last time together. Early June. You did me good protecting me from cold and wet weather. You gave me an illusion of a good figure, only at times. But most of all, I love the way you're wrapped around me just the way I like it. 

Announcing the passing of my favourite jeans, a genuine Evisu skinny jeans that I could still proudly fit into even during crazy, wicked Alton Tower's trip. 

I won't be able to replace you easily. If I could, probably a few inches bigger since you shrink so badly.

p/s: I loved you too much on first sight that you weren't even for sale yet at that time! See, I was the first in Glasgow to ever get you!

RIP


Bowling Tourney. With late boots. RIP boots.


Dancing? In London.


Budget model time in London.


Envied by many?

posted under |

0 paints:

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments