Subconscious

What you dream is what you want/think unconsciously. 

If that's the case, I have nooooo idea on what my dreams mean. So I googled like a dream analyzer, and found one. Which may or may not make you laugh. 


1) The Buaya Dream
Yes. The ever weird buaya dream.
 
I was sarat mengandung at that moment of time. Anak siapa jangan tanya. Dah lah sarat, I was happily shopping in One Utama. When suddenly, this HUGE CROC appeared in front of me. I can't exactly remember the eyes or mouth or TEETH with detail. What I know is that it's ABSOLUTELY HUGE! It was walking towards me, slowly. Step by step. Though each step looked like 10 to me! Somehow I knew it wanted to take me baby. So we walked away from it but it won't stop following. (We meaning me and a hubby figure. No idea who. Wanna take a shot?

So what we decided to do was go up the escalator. And buaya tu tak pandai naik escalator or was too huge. HAHA! But while we were going up, I could watch it walk away, almost looking like it has Plan B. I was terrified. 

We walked to this Rainforest part of OU, and saw bushes shaking, here and there. And saw its tail. It's POSITIVELY THERE! Aku pun pandai kan pergi cari the buaya. And when we finally gave up, I saw it. It turned into a BARNEY'S doll, small sized. So cute. BUT SO TAK MASUK AKAL!

I was curious on what it meant by me being pregnant being chased by a crocodile and what not. So I put in 'I was pregnant and a crocodile was hunting for my baby' in the dream analyzer. 
It says, on being pregnant, it means I need to pay more attention on my own needs. And when a crocodile comes in, I lack/have too much ability to hurt someone without regret or compassion. 

Hrmmm..


2) The 'Movie' Dream
This is where you are the third person in the dream, seeing your own self; like a cameraman in a movie. In this particular dream, I was the cameraman, AND the played as myself as well.

We were all gathered in a hotel for a certain special reception. Everyone dressed smartly, so handsome and so beautiful. The lighting was the typical orange light in the reception hall at a very grand hotel. I had all my important peers sitting with me at a round table. He was not sitting next to me. (Heck, I don't even know who sat next to me.) Instead, he sat right opposite of me. 

I could see him every time I put food in my mouth, drink, laughed out loud and somehow couldn't take my eyes away from him. He dressed very smartly, although rather simple for such an occasion. Somehow I felt a bond there, a special one. Like we haven't met for so many years, and that was our first time setting eyes on each other.

At one moment, everyone in our table was gone. Pergi mana I wouldn't know. Beronggeng ke, berdansa ke, catching up ke, you be creative on that, hehe. I was left there at the table, alone with him. I can hear my heart pounding on my chest as if saying "Get me outta here you bitch!" I know, stupid. He got up, and stood next to me, gave me his hand and asked me to go and take a walk outside at the corridor.

So we were walking and talking about God knows what. When suddenly we were queueing up for a ride. Yes, an actual ride like in fun fairs and all that. In our nice outfits, we got into the ride. Here, I was the cameraman. And I saw us sitting together, on the roller coaster ride. You got me, a roller coaster ride. The best part was, we were on SLOW MO. Colorful lights passed by quickly, but slowly. Our hair blown by the fast yet slow wind. And there it was, with no sound at all, I felt peaceful.   For real. 

We then walked along the waterfront in front of my flat in Glasgow. Magically went there I guess. And what happened after that was for me to know, and for you to find out. No, nothing cheeky damn it!

What the dream analyzer said:

Subconsciously, I would like to be closer to him. Which is true. Riding a roller coaster ride means that I was going through my ups and downs in real life, or just to show life can be unpredictable. While going it in slow mo, it only means I was subconsciously examining or enjoying the part of the dream. See, dalam mimpi pun I can slow things down like pressing 'Play in Slow Mo' on the control. 


At this one point, when I had my chicken pox, I was probably too bored sitting at home with nothing to do sampai mimpi macam-macam, every single night! Every time I wake up, I would cry or laugh at 5 in the morning and would see on MSN if Kimbu was online. So that I could tell him what a silly dream I had, or else I would forget about it every time I think of remembering. And he would tell me too lah of course. But mine was always sillier, if there's such word. 

Go ahead and try the dream analyzer, you could shock yourselves by how stupid it is, or how bluntly true it is.


posted under , , |

4 paints:

farhana zainal said...

hai imi..!!
haha..cant stop laughing bout your buaya dream..

Izati said...

hi fafa!!! hrm, if u cant stop laughing, i cant stop thinking about it!

Syed Ali Rabbani said...

amenda lu mimpi nih!!! mmg katun! ehhehe tapi i dah cuba website tu.

agak. cool!

FaE said...

imi!! i link ur blog to mine ;)

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments