PIZZA FRENZY!

I AM AT MY UTTERMOST CRAZY SITUATION RIGHT NOW!


Want to know why?

I WANT PIZZA LIKE RIGHT NOW! wtf is wrong with me???!!!

like really. Nasib baik takda class dah. So TOMORROW FOR LUNCH, I will either go to Bistro for pizza OR better yet, call domino's pizza delivery. Nak call now too late for pizza although I need it badly. Seriously, wtf is wrong with me?!

Ok, sleep sleep and dream of pizza.

p/s: a friend was telling me, I always have a truckload of work, OR a truckload of pizza. They never go together even though they SHOULD!!! 

I'm crazy.


posted under |

2 paints:

Qiqi Rockyqie said...

ahah. you kurussss..
mkn satuuuu kedai pizza pun takkan jadi fatty mcm i :P

i miss youuuu :(
btw, check out my latest post, i made sumting for ya :)

love ya!
xoxo

ieka zazili said...

ni apahal mengidam ni :p

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments