Of melted ice cream


So here I am, alone on Eid Adha. Have datelines to meet, tutorials to finish, but do I choose to attend to them? Noooo. Why? I'm plain lazy, PEMALAS! Yes, that's what I am.

I was doing my nails when a friend of mine buzzed me on YM. She said something happened, extremely in an urgent way. With wet paint on my nails, I tried to type to ask her what's wrong. (Yea, I now don't have perfectly painted nails in 'Frisky Clover') 

Ada lah cerita pasal a friend of ours, mind you, I've known her since I was 13 but we started hanging out recently. We girls were close, we tell stories, go out for nights, had incredibly loud laughters! However after a particular event happened, she shut us down. We decided to give space, kasi privacy sikit because that was what she wanted (konon lah. Dah dia tak nak contact and all, pretty much want her privacy la right?) And now some time later she says we have formed another "US", our own comfortable, crazy circle, looking all so happy. Tak tau la nak kata jealous takkan la jealous. 

We decided to hang out, the new "US" so that we can shut her out of our lives as we couldn't care less about her life nor her feelings. Yea, we're the culprits. We don't need her, we don't even bother if she cries her ass out. 

Now doesn't that make "US" look like absoeffinglutely a bunch of BIATCHES? Of course, that was not what happened. We did our part (as friends), tanya khabar, "Is everything OK now?" and all that. We have our own lives to attend to as far as I know, so of course takdela nak pay attention to her 24/7 and pamper her and 'change her diapers'. HELLOO, WE don't even hang out that much lah, so stop assuming childish things. Age is not an issue konon. I seriously don't understand such thoughts. Age IS an issue if you could start thinking like your own age. Yes, NOW you can call me a biatch. 

With your statements, you make yourself like melted ice cream. No one likes melted Ben & Jerry's as much as a nice, creamy one. Unless you're ants then you'll probably like it. Tapi sini takda semut, so yea, you're left out there, waiting for the sweeper to clean you and throw you away. You're LETTING yourself become that way. 

Dear U,
You're a nice person, please don't let you ruin it for yourself. 


posted under |

2 paints:

Anna said...

Dear Izati,

Welcome to the blogosphere =)

Shazwan Azizan said...

Colorful gila macam filem hindustan.
Oh.........right.
:D

Newer Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments