Not in my worst



I've been through HARDER times.

But right now, I just can't take all this.

Work is building up and needs to be finished after this weekend. I've started, but still rasa tak puas hati because it's not my best! And I don't have time!! Plus, kepala otak dah buntu.

And with all that, emotions build up. At the wrong time, Miss! 

I miss home. 
I can't imagine myself next semester.
I need to BUCK UP! This is just nothing, Imi.

But I need to see my loved ones;
Nenek, especially. 
I miss her like crazy and I don't even know why.
Rindu Adam and Ariz.
Don't know whether Ariz still remembers his Aunty Su or not. 





And no, I just can't stop dreaming of you. Yes, that's me in my unconscious state.


Tuhan sedang menguji hambaNya.


I'm just tired. And my body is getting weak. I do eat properly, though. I can't stop NOW. I have exams in one month's time! 

Note: No other therapy works for this kind of situation. Please find me one.

I have to face the truth, studying pharm. for life (especially when I'm far away from home) will be like this, and even worse! Expect the worst and never run away from it.


posted under , |

4 paints:

Qiqi Rockyqie said...

babeee... u okay?
u sound so down :(
i know u can get thru all of these..
*huggggggggggg***
so u feel better now? :P

njahmat said...

Ganbatte Eemienotes *in a very kawaii voice*! Kamu ini seorang pelajar yang bijak, dan juga sangat berbakat dalam banyak bidang.

Farmasi adalah halatuju hidup anda semenjak sekolah menengah, dan saya puji antara ramai-ramai, anda kekal dengan impian itu=)

Di sini, saya tahu, dapat rasa dalam tulang saya, anda akan menjadi seorang yang sangat bergaya dan berjaya (haha, bergaya dulu, bimbo betul I) dalam hidup=)

Hidup ini mesti macam roller-coaster, sekejap atas sekejap bawah. Itu membuatkan ia lebih bermakna.Semoga maju jaya, saya berdoa untuk ketenangan anda! Hahaaa.

Izati said...

thank you darlings. i feel a lot better now.

i miss you qi. trade places with me so that i can be at home, for awhile. ;p

i miss you nj. i nak go to states like NOW! =(

Syed Ali Rabbani said...

wei i changed my domain to syedalirabbani.blogspot.com

domain lama tu sgt poyo

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments