Cheesecake Therapy

I was not a fan of a cheesecake when I was younger. But arriving puberty, (hehe) I've learned to L.O.V.E. cheesecake more than ever! However I only 'crave' for them once a month. If you're a girl, you might understand. 


Some people, no, MOST girls prefer chocolates. I was one of them until I got here to Glasgow. I don't know what changed me, the air I breathe kut. Haha. A particular month, rasa nak makan cheesecake so badly! So I went down to Tesco's and bought a small tub of strawberry cheesecake (not a Tesco's brand), and boy, was I in heaven! And ever since that day, I could not live without my once a month cheesecake.

I call it the CHEESECAKE THERAPY.

To me it's the greatest therapy around. Once you get it, you're instantly motivated, energetic, you won't have that grumpy mood at that time of the month. And thankfully enough, you don't have to get a big cheesecake for it. A small dosage of 100 g will do its benefits

So to not get that worst guilt feeling, I prefer low fat. =) No, SERIOUSLY! There are only certain types of cheesecakes that can be considered as a good therapy. Not too fancy, cukup lemak, not too thick nor too thin. If the characteristics above are not met, then the objectives of the therapy will not be achieved. (Note to self: Practice more scientific sentences for Pharmacology Report.)

Today, I made an appointment with my therapist (Tesco) to get a 100 g tub of strawberry cheesecake. However, the one I always buy for myself was not available. How could they do that to me??!! I was full of anxiety for awhile, until my eyes caught sight of a strawberry cheesecake by the therapist's brand. (Tak nak kutuk sangat brand, so we refer to it as therapist yea?) Jolly good. Haha 

I wasn't expecting a big disappointment though. I got back, opened the lid and took a spoonful of therapy, and my reward nerves were not activated, at all! (I make it sound like its orgasm, but it's not, although it works just the same.) 

But thank goodness I bought 16 pieces of Ferrero Rocher, and my therapy was replaced, safely.

From the observation above, clearly the index of a perfect cheesecake therapy is really narrow. Which is why specificity is really crucial!! 

It's obviously just a placebo, but please, the reward nerves are doing a good job! 

posted under |

8 paints:

Syed Ali Rabbani said...

muka "i'm waaaaaaaaaaaaatching!" mmg tak bole bla. hahha

Shazwan Azizan said...

cik izati,

saya pun dah mencapai akil baligh...namun begitu saya tidaklah segersang anda terhadap kek keju walaupun ketika datang bulan. adakah ini bermakna saya sudah mencapai menopause?

gadis mencari haluan~

Shazwan Azizan said...

taik ah takleh anonymous

Izati said...

hahahaha. less progesterone/estrogen la bongok. nak anonymous konon.

Qiqi Rockyqie said...

ahaha.. eemiee.. ohh eemiee ;P

njahmat said...

eemie!!! hahaha. i baru first time pergi world cheesecake factory at chicago haritu. bapak sedap. i think if u're here with me, sebulan sekali we go and eat! haha. hm, anyways, rindulah!

Izati said...

yes qi? ;p

nj!!!!! omg, bestnya. haih la. i was jst saying to my sis haritu kalau dpt pegi states kan best. dapat shopping benda murah2! huhu rindu u jugak la nj!

Hariry Ariffin said...

waa, cheesecake therapy? :D

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments