Hardy-har-har

Stress is beginning to build up on me. Friends are rejecting invitations. Not blaming them but I'm stressed up because I won't know when will be the next time I'll meet them. Obviously my final week here will be untouchable. All is about family next week. Well, will try to.


I can't get anything done around here. Everything's just so hard. No one to mengadu to except this place here where I can't even write what I want. Ish tu pun cannot.

Very disappointing. Balik Glasgow je lah, I'll be happier will I? No, it's different. But here is very disappointing. Not them, but myself inclusive. The peer pressure feels like I'm left out due to a particular reasoning. Owh well.

Can't believe I only have 10 days left. For the first time, I feel like I can't wait to go back.

posted under |

1 paints:

Ayesha A. said...

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments