아파

I'm actually back in Glasgow already. It's been a week.


'I am a Girl' talking:

Harini first day period and my calendar is wrong. Stupid app. Pinggang sakit nak mati. What's worse that could happen? Owh. Of course. Having all my songs deleted from my iPod. My iPod IS COMPLETELY SONG-LESS now apart from those that I bought which I might say is not more than 10 at all. Lessons, lessons. OMG TOLONG LAH DEPRESSED NAK MATI!!!!!!!!! And everytime I see Asda's adverts on their yummy donuts and all, I get sad. TOLONGGGGG. I feel so stupid. T.T And tomorrow's Sunday already! WTF. And and my classes takdala sebanyak last year but but but. Urghhhhhhhh.

END.


Honest confession:

Harini 'borak' with Teddy and realised betapa sedihnya daku kerana tak dapat jumpa as promised. Before I left pun takda bunyi (not that I expected it) tapi rasa-rasanya macam sebelum tu ada cakap something as if nak contact? Or I'm plain daft? Anyway, saya sekarang seorang perempuan cepat terasa especially with old friends. Ok please slap me in the butt, thank you very much. Ever since you know what happened la kan, I'm a bit more sensitive, rasa macam, rasa macam, it's indescribable. Only God knows. But as usual aku ni suka berlakon as if I'm okay. Tapi memang I'm okay pun so whatever lah.

END.


Let's end this post for good. I'm sad and depressed and disappointed over my iPod. Stupid.

On a cheerful note, have you guys watched this? It's been awhile dah pun actually, but suddenly felt like sharing this. I like! Imagine me saying 'stupid' at 0:59 like that. HAHA suka ok. Suka. Enjoy!




posted under |

0 paints:

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments