Glad

Alhamdulillah, I am so glad and thankful that I am blessed with such good friends.

Today had iftar with them and finally got to catch up with some of them, not all of us could come and join. And now that I'm home, I just can't appreciate enough on how lucky I am to get great old friends. 10 years and counting, guys.

I had good laughs like the usual. Not to say that I never had a hearty laugh in Glasgow. But you know what I mean, it's different with old buddies. You get to catch up, joke around, reminisce, laugh as ugly as you like. :D I just feel so relieved, like all the weight from my shoulders have lifted, like I've forgotten all the problems I have (as if I do).



Thank you. Wishing everyone else could be with us.

posted under |

6 paints:

ainadharaf said...

tak sempat nak buka w u.
:( & u balik again lg 2 years!!!
how? :'(

Izati said...

tula.. :( i don't know how la babe. ada jodoh kita jumpa la lagiii.

metazi said...

Did I tell you Balqis & Zeti sent their regards? God, I need to lose some weight. Urgh....

Izati said...

yes you did :)
omgggg, no. nak lose weight kut mana?? haha

Bliss said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hariry Ariffin said...

eh, lama tak nampak Popo. :)

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments