Not

I know most girls chop their hair as a sign of a change. For the better or to start anew. To be honest that's how I felt. Chop off all the bad 'omens' I've collected for the past year.

BUT.

That doesn't show I'm DEPRESSED! I am nothing but depressed, my friends. Tell me which summer break do I NOT cut my hair. I don't understand, seriously. Stop assuming I'm miserable, depressed, crying my eyes out. STTTTOOOPPPPPPP! I'm a big girl now, I know what to do. Ok? Sorry I'm not what you think I am. Psh..

In the mean time, do you like my new hair?? :)

posted under |

4 paints:

ainadharaf said...

yes! i really love it!
u make me wanna cut my hair tooo!!!
but i miss my long hair. :(
how?

Izati said...

hehe thanks babe!!
hmm tu la i totally feel you. sgt takut to cut my hair THIS short in actual.
but like everyone says, hair will grow. ;)

metazi said...

I think you look nice. Heeee... Happy birthday IMI. Have a wonderful day. Selamat hari raya too. Maaf zahir batin. :-D

Izati said...

:) thank you. and thank you for the wish toooo!
Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir & Batin.

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments