Shorty!

I now have SHORT HAIR!! :))) I have never been happier in having short hair I have no idea why. It's shorter than any short hair you've seen me in.


I won't upload any pictures, cause no one except my family have seen it. He he he he heeeeee, suspense la konon. :) but it looks ok. I'm happy!

I've joined my sister in our jewelry-making venture. Having someone to do them with is better than making them alone. Although I am definitely a bit rusty, hehe.

Tomorrow buka puasa with some friends, finally get to meet them. I feel a bit different about it somehow. Owh well, it's just me thinking too much as usual and being sensitive where I shouldn't. Can't wait! Don't know what to have for iftar though. Fast food? Good food? Fast and good food? Good but slow food? Hmmmm..

posted under |

0 paints:

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments