You told me so

I'm leaving..


To Taunton this Saturday!!!!!

lkjdoifa;wekmfoiajerotijse;fokgmaierjoiarj-gaiwerkawlk!!

My luggage is 19.7kg!!!!!! URGHHHHH and so I tell myself, it's okay, just bring those important clothes, and you can buy SOME MORE in Taunton. :)))))))))))))))))))))

What's making my luggage near its limit when its only half full? I brought all my jewelry stuff. Ehehehe. Hopefully I'll be bored in that small town and will be inspired to do my jewelry. If not then I'm gonna be mad at myself for bringing that whole lot!!

Anyway, my room is almost empty. Except for some pictures on the wall and stuff that I still need to use, and some books. I've also packed some story books for me to read there. BAH, we'll see how it goes. I bet you I'll be stuck in front of my laptop ALL THE TIME.

I'm so scared on what is prepared for me in Taunton.

Side note: I'm so sick of my long hair. Can't wait to cut it short when I get back home!

Owh speaking of home, I've been looking at tickets to go back home, their prices are ok but the thing is I still can't see how I'm gonna manage my time and stuff so I still have not made my decision. I know I should be quick or the price will go shooting up!

Can't wait to meet the cat that will be teman-ing me during my summer-away! Hari-hari I will gomol-gomol him, I don't care!! :)

Btw now you can say, "I told you so!" :)

Will be posting from Taunton next!


posted under |

0 paints:

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments