Happy Father's Day!

When I was much younger in my pre-school days, I would call Daddy as "D" while he would call me as "B" and I allowed NO ONE ELSE to call me by that. Except my dearest Daddy. :)

Such a calm and collected dad, so many achievements that are so inspiring, yet so down to earth that even WE don't know them. All we know is that when he reaches home, he will of course do work but he will never mention them. As I would meet his students occasionally, they would tell me of some of his works etc. and they were surprised I didn't know anything about it! Hahaha.


Dad is in the "quiet group" of the family, as Azrina and I call them. They would sit together and as if talk with their minds while the other extreme group is the "laugh as loud as you can" group. That's where I come from, of course. HAHA!


I was watching Michael McIntyre's show last night and he was talking about how dads give cool and "out of your mind" advices and that's because they lie! Hahaha. But we would always believe them! Obviously, Mum would always, ALWAYS be the main victim and all of us would laugh on it hard!

Do you find it weird that whenever mothers say anything, we tend to justify it first, not to mention quarrel. But when fathers told us to do anything, we would do it STRAIGHT AWAY, no hesitations whatsoever. It feels like a law! :))


He is a man I look up to. The love he has for his wife and family is just unmeasurable. My sister and I would always giggle and joke around on how Mum and Dad would ALWAYS wear matching clothes whenever they go out. And we, would have the pleasure of having the headache in choosing them.

*won't mention anything about his beloved car, always under its own blanket during the night or it will 'catch a cold'. :)*

Anyway, I love you, Dad. You are my inspiration and my strength, my idol. May you be protected by The Almighty, given good health and cherished with all His love, now and forever towards Jannah.

posted under |

0 paints:

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments