Weekend Walk

It's already the end of my second week here in Taunton. Time flies by very quickly, aye?


I've been wondering what to do on weekends on my own. Member takda, semua orang tua-tua. That girl hasn't contacted me ever since and so I felt like I didn't wanna bother her. And so I'm on my own!! It's kind of a good but a bad thing as well.

So for this weekend my tutor has been telling me to go on the 'Tarka Line', somewhere through/from Barnstaple. But that's a bit of a far stretch for me to go alone on my second week. (Hinting maybe later on I will do it. ;p)

Through the power of Google, I searched and searched of a few other possible things I could travel to. There was Sidmouth, Exeter, Beer, Pecorama, Dartmoor and so many other places recommended by people. If you try searching for their images, then yeah, those are the kind of places that I WANT to visit! I want to be blown away by beautiful sceneries, beaches, coast lines. Just blow me away, Devon!!

There was an interesting idea that was reviewed and I feel like I'm up to the challenge. "A 5-miles walk from Branscombe to Beer through the coast line and back inland." Not that big of 'challenge', I mean I walk about a mile to school every single day in Glasgow, so 5 miles would be ok, right? Right? The bonus is the scenic view! I can't wait. I want to do it. I'll bring a book, lunch box, definitely sunblock. :)

We'll see how it goes. Very excited! But as Mum always say, "Jangan berangan, nanti tak jadi." So OK Mum, I won't berangan. Instead I'll plan! :D So very early on Saturday morning I will go to the train station, and ask what's the best way to go to Beer. Yes, that I will do. And we will see what will wait for me. I will embrace it happily, insyaAllah.

Btw, did I mention my tutor boasted about me to the pharmacist that I was originally supposed to work with? :) I hope I could do a good job towards my remaining 6 weeks. Crossing my fingers!

Anyway, please pray for my safety in travelling which is what I've been wanting to do since I first stepped onto the grounds of UK, and please pray for me so that I could and would do good for my placement here. THANK YOU LOVES!

posted under |

0 paints:

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments