Urge to Splurge

On my recent trip to the city centre, the aim was to do some grocery shopping for the recent birthday bash's dessert, and to look for casual slacks/trousers for work during the summer later. Plus also a good pair of shoes.


However obviously being a girl that hasn't splurged since.. since.. hmmm, since way before exams maybe? Not sure. NOT including internet shopping of course. *grin* That's more for my jewelry stuff instead for myself. Anyhooooooo. I think maybe only 1 in 10 females stick to their shopping list, if they even have one.

So instead of
Groceries
A pair of trousers
A pair of shoes

I got

Two pairs of trousers. It's a hard catch for someone like me to find a good pair of trousers that fit PERFECTLY! Proudly from River Island. Belts inclusive. Also provided I don't gain back my weight. My bontot is now normal and can now wear a size 6. It won't last, believe me.

A top from Miss Selfridge. They were having a sale. It was for £5. I needed a happy, joyful-looking top to match the season. Alasan, yes.

Three tops from Zara. Again, sale. Also since there's only one Zara in the city centre and it happens to be the furthest shop from my flat, my trip HAS GOT to be worth it.

A Radley purse. I know you must be thinking, "WHERE THE HELL DID THIS COME FROM?!" I have no idea. Fraser's was only across from Zara. It was raining so I just ran through the door to go to the Men's area to look for stuff. They were having a two day sale on the handbag area. THE PURSE WAS SO CUTE I JUST HAD TO HAVE IT! Owh, I didn't even go up to the Men's area. :)) Owh not forgetting a Ted Baker credit card purse? Ehehe. It was for £5!!! Who wouldn't get that?! If I'm not gonna use it I can sell it, right. Plus, I use my cards more often then I need to carry cash. In case you're wondering, no I don't have credit cards. HAHAH IT'S NOT POINTLESS! :D

No pairs of shoes. The one I liked from Aldo was GONE!! At least I looked for it right. And then I got tired.

Groceries. Gladly!! Did I mention I almost cried because I couldn't choose which biscuits to get. Thank God for big sunnies. Must be the hormones, and the holiday stress (there's such thing right?) and the whole shopping spree around town alone. :) But as usual, dessert turned out to be awesommeeee. FYI, I chose Oreo's over Mandy's, I think?

On a side note, I watched Sex and The City 2 that night and boy was I underdressed!!! WTH its just a movie, you don't have to wear a cocktail dress! T.T Also if you haven't watched the movie, better not unless you're a real real real real die hard fan. I prefer the first one. More laughs and eye-bulging, double takes, mouth gaping scenarios. The second one is more of a realistic thing I guess, like a lesson. BOOOOORIIIINGG. Hehe!

Going to Centre Parcs this weekend. Much needed de-stressor!

posted under |

1 paints:

Sarah Ramli said...

haha. a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do! i'd say good on ya imi!!! :))

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments