Paper Frenzy


I'll be starting my exam frenzy tomorrow! Petrified petrified. So it's tomorrow, Thursday and Friday and I'll be free from my 2nd year! (I hope, Amin.)

So this past week I have been living with caffeine, 3 hours of sleep every night and chicken soup (balanced kan? haha). I wish I could get a hold of chocolates and ice creams but that would mean I'll be eating 'em while I read. Not a good habit, no no. 

Not to mention I'm still contemplating on whether I should cut my hair here or when I go back to Malaysia later. The ends are killing me. But on the other hand maybe I should keep them long till I'm back home and that means it would be easier for me to decide what to do to my hair! Right? (Note: Anda, my hair needs proper treatment jugak. A cut is a must!)

With all this stress up and about, my period is going haywire as well. OhMyGdragon! 

Pimples pun dah naik, on my face! That's a bit rare. Not to mention on my scalp. That's normal for me. But on my face?! And my skin is horrible now despite the expensive Clinique! Meanwhile, I'm trying to shift to Body Shop's shampoo. I think Tresemme is too dry for my scalp. But the conditioner is fine. So Body Shop's honey shampoo it is. I bought it online for £2 only. Sweet eh? Don't ask me where, I forgot. (No, I'm not selfish.)

I can't wait till 1600 hours on Friday the 22nd! That's when I'll be shouting "I'm FREE!!". Well not free from Uni but you dig what I mean.

And then we'll be off to Alton Towers and scream our heads off while on the crazy rides for TWO DAYS! OhMyGdragon again!

I shouldn't get too hyped up. 

Here, relax:




Pray for me.

posted under , , |

0 paints:

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments