My neck is my Limit


You know the image when cartoons get mad, their red blood come up to their neck, and when it goes further, 'that's it!'. That's me now.

I need to calm down now.

Ada la makhluk Allah ni, setakat ni telah menyusahkan almost everyone I know. Kalau tak menyusahkan, then meluatkan. I almost got kick out of my own flat because of dia. I have to pay hundreds because of dia. It's been almost a year I live here with trust etc, and now dah disrupted. 

WTF weyh????!!!!

I can't type dah. Nak tulis kat sini pun pointless. 

Dear dia, please watch it, or you may see me in your own dreaming world. Jangan pikir konon you lepak with them, you're all that jugak, sama macam mereka. Truth is you're not. You're a really weird person.

posted under |

1 paints:

Unknown said...

I agree! heh ;)

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments